Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Yoshihiro Takahashi 40 th anniversary

Remember about when I blog about : Takahashi on manga art museum  and Takahashi at Manga art Museum II

You really need to check and that Weedpedia , Weedpedia on twitter  that keep a update on the exhibition of Yoshihiro Takahashi (the 40 th anniversary )
Still Yokote Masuda Manga Museum have the exhibition until 27 May

You can se realy nice looking images of Orion series : Eri, Marutsubashi link& Photo
Eri, Marutsubashi Photos Yamato & Orion
Also GNG  Image :  Eri,Marutsubashi photo

 But also there is photos from ;  コカチン ‏, koka_tin Photo
Yamato draw   ^^

Remember that photos belong to their rightful owners
Show respect and  give them credits




Still I just love the image that Manga-Museum have on their home page

Image (C) to http://manga-museum.com/

Event Report at manga-museum


Edit 17/5-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment