Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Saturday, July 21, 2012

New GNG

It's seem to be a new manga with Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.
From I heard  other have said this should be a new edition., Hm ?

But to tell the true I'm wondering if that is a reprint (or say some say re-remake) of edition of 2004.

Some source to check out

I just got vol 3 of that this so called new manga
I will take a deeper look to that manga and the editions of the year 2004, to compare  later one.
Even know I can say there are a bit more in the newer manga. Not only the manga cover
I got this one from a seller on Ebay  for 14 dollars last week and the manga came to me really fast.
But I were away in Finland when the manga arrived in my postbox.
You can guess that I were very happy to get this one.
I Love the Kouga/Koga vs Iga war

The manga are much the same as edition of the year 2004.
There are some more manga series ads, as well for Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.

 Here do you see some of the advertising. In the last image there is ad for vol 4  as you see
 If you count out the cover, back cover  there aren't so much different. Not forgot the info page what in the the manga and pages number. The cover image take up some of random images frpm the chapter of the Kouga /Koga war

Sorry if I say Koga, but I'm use to it. What I heard the correct name if Kouga
Well well

 ONE THING  that is new it the studio sheets. Well copy of some of the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin sheets anyway.
On this issue there is some images of : Ben, Cross, Smith , Akame, Moss, and the Kai brothers

 
 I just love this when I saw it
A specially the Kai brothers .
There are ads for the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin dvd box aswell


The manga have 400 pages and have 7 chapters
The manga start when Hyena are running with the meat in his mouth and the Kouga/Koga show up.
More or less the start with the Iga, Kouga chapter .
The vol 3 end with that Kurotora and Chutora are hostages and two Doberman Pinscher's show ups.

So in the end of the manga You can read (what I understand) that this edition have been reprinted three times as Shueisha remix .
The First one were in the year of 2004.

So for me it's a reprint/ re-remake with extra for the celebration of the 10th anniversary of Shueisha remix.
Say it says at their site

No comments:

Post a Comment