Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Oh packet ?!

So here come a small update
I just come home from a small trip and to my surprise I got a packet (from Japan)
I didn't expect this one until next week , at lest . But I'm way happy for this

This were indeed heavy, 11 kg ... That I were dragging around the town to get home
The bad thing is that my scanner don't work as it should and at same time my camera have problems as well.
Well isn't something, it will be something els
Anyway this were what I got today;
  • Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Prism Stickers ,
There were 41 stickers with folders/envelopes  and also the Special Prism Sticker holder.
The only one I didn't have are on the sticker holder, the glitter sticker with Smith & Gin running. And I hope for some more for the collection of mine .
Well, well. Other will be happy I guess
The other will be trade, sold with the folders/envelopes.
I will take look at this later

  •  Ginga Nagareboshi Gin manga's

I'm not sure what to called the manga's
For (at lest me) this is a reprint/ re-remake of 2004 edition, release this year
I guess you could call it  GNG - 10th anniversary of Shueisha remix. 
Now I have complete set ; vol 1-8
There are interesting facts, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin sheets and other surprise.  Just let me say, that Yoshihiro Takahashi  haven't forgot his fans
I will write more about this, the manga's later later later ;  )



  •  Ginga Densetsu Weed manga's
 Some say that this is the 4 th edition of the GDW manga' series.
Others says it Ginga Densetsu Weed special manga
Anyway I got now a full set , vol : 1-8
I had all 6, and were hunting for the other 2 . But I had no luck in the end
So I send the manga's to a dear angel friend in Finland and hope that some of the manga's will be sold at the auction there .
For I got a complete set at the same auction as the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin manga's
  • The Japanese anime magazine Animedia
I got full set of the your 1986, issue ; 1-12
There are some small fact, images, info about Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. This were when GNG came out as a anime on tv in Japan.
For me this one were the hard one to get a complete set of.
Just for some issues hard way hard to get your hand on.
So this hunt have taken me years to collect. And yes i will write about the magazines as well . When I got time ^^
The one thing about the magazine is that they, many of them were in so good condition. Some even have sticker and other anime images , extra book inside. I did a sweet deal and a great bargain this time


  • VHS  " The Theme song collection of Tv Heroes "
This one are from the year of 1994.
Here are also Ginga Nagareboshi Gin  anime theme on the vhs.

When we talk about Ginga Nagareboshi Gin now
I most tell you I finally got the: 
  • Ginga Nagareboshi Gin poster !!!
When the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Dvd box came out in Japan , there were some add posters for the dvd. And yes they are hard to come by now.
Oh my.. this one ,
I don't need to tell you that I have hunt for the poster a long time now. 
And i were more or less dancing when I saw the sweet poster 
I will drooling for when I frame it and hang on the wall in the apartment .
One of my pride thing in my collection  now  ^^
Also there were some things in the packet, but some were birthday present for friends and other smaller things . Non Ginga things in other words

I have some thing still in Japan , that will come to me .
Still I love to take a moment to just smile of the  great bargains I got over the time
Hm at same time I need to start planning for the many project I have for the blog.
To many thing you want to do at the same time, but the problem is just the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment