Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Saturday, May 4, 2013

GNG figures

Small update in my collection of the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin figures.
I haven't the best camera , let hope you can see some figures on the photo

To the list then ^^
At the first shelf

Akakabuto
- A ,Small Size: White, Silver
- B, Small Size: Brown, Bronze
- A, Large Size : Dark Brown, Bronze , Brown

Extra Gin
Small Green
Well this one come from the GNG board Game.
But I just feel that he belong to my big pack

Riki
- Small : White, Silver

Gin
-Small Size : White ,Brown, Silver
- Medium Size Gin : Dark Brown ,Bronze
- Large: Blue, Silver

The second shelf

Oliver
- Small size: White, Silver
- Large size: Bronze , Dark brown

Sniper
- Small size : Brown, Bronze
- Large size: Silver, Bronze ,Dark Brown

Chutora
- Small : Brown

Kurotora
- Small size: Silver,White
- Large size: Brown, Blue, Silver

John
- Small size: Bronze
- Large size: Brown, Blue


The third shelf

Musashi
- Small size: Bronze, Brown
- Large size : Dark Brown, Bronze, Brown

Moss
- Small size: Bronze, Brown
- Large size:  Dark Brown, Bronze

Ben
- Small size:Silver,Brown, Bronze, White
- Large size: Blue, Silver, Brown

Cross
- Small size: Bronze, Brown
- Large size: Silver, Blue, Brown


Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Figures item's:
Tag's from set 1 and one tag for set 2 ( I have ten tag from set 1 and one from set 2)
- Some of the Vending machine Capsules,( I seven plastic Capsules)
- A paper Box by Morinaga
Chocolate,candy box with anime images with Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.
- Candy paper , by by Morinaga
Candy paper with some images from the anime Ginga Nagareboshi Gin

Not on the photo
- Poster, paper advertising
Ad, advertising for the set 1 GNG  figures
-Extra Sniper Figures, one Large dark brown and a small brown



No comments:

Post a Comment