Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Monday, June 3, 2013

A package arrives

You know it's Monday, most of thing goes wrong ; you are late , the bicycle support just break down , the many project you have in the head and no time to finish them.But also you have seen a sad, cry out your eyes when you watched a episode of your favorite TV show . In this case Game of thrones.
And you headed to work... and there are over time
Your voice ,well the cold you having seen to take the voice.. .

Yes ; today I feel like a mess 

Well then when you get home and more or less meet a packet from a dear friend.
Oh my , that make the day warmer and happier

I most say thank you my dear friend Yukimizake 

As you see I love gloomy bear too .. I were so happy
I really go a big surprise when I opened the packet 

Drool attack, indeed ;  )
I know about the Weed manga, Ginga mono mini booklet and a small pack with Gloomy bears 
The post cards, art of Yoshihiro Takahashi. Love them to. 

I have never seen one in real life and If and I remember right only one on some auction. But that were a time ago
But wow  I were really surprise and had big eyes for a time when I look at the tings.
I never though I will ever get a Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Figures paper box, the small one...

You can probably I got big eyes and a smile on my face  ^^ 


Gloomy bears paw keyring, bear keyring, two File cases, figures 
and a plastic bag case ....
I just got Gloomy Bear fever there   ;  )  


Just thank you one more time Yukimizake 
I hope you packet will come to you very soon


So I will update on ;
  • Ginga Densetsu Weed Manga
  •  Ginga mono mini 
    As I did with ; Ginga Mono
  • Show the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Figures paper boxes 
  • I will aswell show the dog post cards by Yoshihiro Takahashi.
    The postcards are from the year 2006.
    No, it's not Ginga
    But one remind me about a dog in the manga book : Shounen to inu remix  & Ginga no inutachi

I just need time to update so I can't say when
But very soon my friends  ^^  

2 comments:

  1. A postcard is a New Year's card in January,2006.
    It was sold at the convenience store "MINISTOP."(^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see
      I thought there were somekind of celebration on one of the cards
      That sound interesting
      Both of them are so lovely , I really like Yoshihiro Takahashi art.
      Especially when he draws dogs.
      I have notes there are often dogs in others manga that he have done, work with.

      Thank you so muck dear, I love the cars and the other gift's *hugs*

      Delete