Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Here comes updates and some plans

So I have been taking a break , let us say a Long vacation from bloging.
I had a lots of computer problem for a time and aswell problem with the scanner .
And I'm not a experts on those thing's .
So at same time I just taken easy from thing as well the collecting front  
But also I needed a break, new job,work took up and still take up a bit of mine time.

So I'm not dead , at lest not the blog ^^
I will be back, I hope soon  with Ginga, collection updates

Other blog upcoming thing
I working to update my collection site : My Bravestarr
I have got some questions about that site .
First ; Yes
I'm My Prue have created both of  the blog and the collection site  and they are connected .
I created first the collection site, just to keep a track on mine collection .
As you know I have a large collection, just the many manga of Yoshihiro Takahashi takes up space for mine bookshelves, bookcase.

And also the site aren't just for only ginga , Yoshihiro Takahashi related items.
I guess I have been or still are a bit of a guinea-pig, that collect many things.

I are planning to do a big update on my collection in November, December this year.
I feel that I need do do that , so I can keep more track on the items.

A mail came to me with some question, matter about to be a Ginga collector .
So I were thinking to answer that ans give my thought and advice in upcoming blog
I just feel this is imported to give advice and suggestion as a older , perhaps veteran collector ;  )


Bullying  and harassment over the internet
What you perhaps wondering,how did this subject came up with collector of Ginga or Mr Takahashi ?
Well it's mostly with all fanbase , if that are anime series, manga or so that are common that bulling, frozen out people come up.
And the so callad ginga fanbase, Yoshihiro Takahashi fanbase are not an a exception.
This is from mine own experience as a fan to GNG, Ginga, Yoshihiro Takahashi over that many years I have been active
Most be around the year of 1995 - 1999 (some year around there)   and 2000- until now I guess .
My plan is to list some help site for those who being bullying  . around the world.
If you want to contribute with links , site , fact ; where you can get support and helping site and so one
You are welcome to send me a mail  ^^

This idea were created, and been a project for me since the start of the year.
And Yes I haven't been so active on this . That I need to or hopped

The clube that working activ with anti bulling, support are those three.
Which I'm a member on aswell ;
 
Scarsbybullying.deviantart.com/   

Against bullying.deviantart.com/

Road to Recovery.deviantart.com/

Well there are just three gropes that I mention here now.
But I'm sure that are much more out there

I think that this subject are important to take up.
The attitude against bullying need to change and take more serious then it's does now.

And NO there will not be hang out site, forum, board, persons or community
It's more talking about the bulling subject , my own  opinion, view with the experience.
And a good with to bring some light with link to help site , place were you can get support  if you are bullied or know some one beeing.
Or you perhaps will end bulling that happened in front of you  .
The sad thing that Bulling isn't just in school , it can be in the work place, at home , on the internet and so one.


Alright that a heavy subject
Other then the place I guess the update on mine Ginga , Takahashi collection will take some time. And also to take photos
But I have been planning and will write about those who inspire Yoshihiro Takahashi to create Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.
I thinking about Yukio Togawa with : King Fang
Jack London with : Call of the wild, White Fang 

And others 

Some perhaps know that I'm a big fan to Jack Londons books  and have been since I were very young child.I think the first more grown up book I ever read were; Call of the wild. 

But years back I fallen over Mr Togawa woth on King Fang
I have a small collection of  mangas. books , the anime vhs and others 

I adore a bit Yukio Togawa and Ishikawa Kodansha for that manga they created.
Even that I can't read so much Japanese or understand all just the images are wonderful to follow 


I have been planing for a time to write and ask others : 
How do you keep care of your collections ?

This isn't just for ginga collection, just collection in general .

Were do you keep the books, manga ,the more fragile items  ?
And so one

For I are thinking to do a update on how I keep mine collection.
But also give tips, advise , idea 
Love to hear from other to  ^^

Then the many other story's that aren't Ginga relate
The other work of Yoshihiro Takahashi I hope to blog about to   ^^


Oh my I have so many plans, ideas to work on this blog.
But I need to fix the computer at first ...


By the way if you have idea's or request you can send me a mail, note 
Or just contact me ;

" Mail :  mybravestarr  @ (dot) com
mybravestarr  add the  @
and the hotmail (dot) c o m
With out space , naturally
 
Or send me a note on deviantart.com my user-name there is prudance there
Be kind and write what it's about and then we can talk some more "
 




Take care ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment